Add Action for Entitlement for Machine Action
Follow link to enable 'Custom Property' in blueprint Add Custom Property
required tovision VM from the edited Blueprint.
In this case i am provisioning VM in Amazon EC2 a Linux VM. In case you are not connecting to Amazon EC2 ,you will not be required to download certificate. Can directly connect with SSH handler.
Add Extension to the Firefox browser from Extension page
- Search for 'SSH handler' in search box and click install on 'fireSSH'
- Once added, Re-start the Firefox browser, and now we are ready to launch SSH sessions in browser.
- Launch a VM instance from the recently edited Blueprint
- Click on Action, then 'Export Certificate'
- Once Export the Certificate , Save it to safe location to refer it for future
- Now you are ready to establish connection from same window to Linux VM
- click on 'Connect Using SSH' button to initiate the SSH connection
- Another Window will pop-out with connection to Linux VM
- Provide User name (default for every VM is 'ec2-user')
- click 'browse' and navigate to location where you saved certificate file and select it
- Once selected click 'Ok' to start connection establishment
- and Walah!!!!! you are connected to the Linux VM